I have posted a page with slide template, then set it in Reading Setting (A Static Page). But when i save change, my homepage still show the latest post, not the slide page. I can see my slide page at /slide, but i can't set it as my Homepage in Reading Setting. Please help me :(
How to add slide to Home?(9 posts) (2 voices)
1. Create a standard page with one of the special templates for homepage.
2. Add some slides in WP Admin Panel -> Slides -> Add New Slide
3. Go to WP Admin Panel -> Settings -> Reading
4. Change 'Front page displays' to 'A static page' and select page for homepage and for blog posts
5. Add newly created page to the primary menu in WP Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Menus
6. Save the menu
I have try as you say, im sure i have try many times. But i alway see my Homepage show the latest posts as usual. I have re-upload my theme (Boomerang) and my wordpress, but nothing change. Help me please :((
Could be please send me some access data to your WP installation?
I'm afraid I'cant help you without that
my email: bringthepixel [at] gmail [dot] com
OK access data sent. Please see it and solve my problem.
Finally my problem solved. Thank you so much admin_atp. I love you :x.
Can you please tell what was wrong?:)
There is a plugin call "AJAX Comment-Reply". When i Deactive it, i can set a static page to Home again. This plugin cause my problem. Thanks you admin_btp for tell me about the plugins.
You must log in to post.